This slideshow requires JavaScript.

In English both the artist who paints pictures and the skilled worker who paints the wall are called “painter“. I just tried it myself some weeks ago and found out that it really makes sense. They are very similar. 

Drawing and painting a wall both need similar hardware: brushes, colours, a base (no matter a cardboard, cloth board, or a wall board). The quality of the material is very important and has an impact on the final work.

Both need the same Software: painter’s colour sense, proficiency in handling the brushes and other painting tools, patience, as well as a level of expertise in design and attention to detail. 

This was the first time in my life that I painted a wall. I never thought that it would be as interesting as my new hobby: acrylic painting. 

My dear friends, why don’t you pick up a brush and paint with me! 

If you like my blog and philosophy please check out my works and share my website with your friends.